Do you wish you could get press coverage for your small business? Do you need to raise awareness in the marketplace to drive sales? Don’t have a budget for advertising or a PR firm? Learn from Marlo how to develop and execute marketing and PR for your small business. She candidly shares what she’s done to garner press and accolades for Sweet Revenge® since opening her restaurant and wine bar in summer 2008. This DIY how-to class will empower you with practical knowledge that you can immediately start using to confidently market your small business.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to improve your current marketing & PR efforts, Marlo has designed this seminar with you in mind. She teaches her favorite takeaways to help your small business benefit from DIY marketing & PR while minimizing the learning curve and intimidation factor.
- Your Role: Responsibilities & Subject Matter Expertise
- Your Brand Personality & Story: The Importance of Being Different
- Creating Social Media (SM) Reach
- The Base Platform: SM, E-Newsletters & Your Website
- How to Leverage Social Group Sites & Freebie Listings
- No-Cost Press Release Platforms
- Coupons & Deal sites
- Sampling & Events
- How to Find Editors & Stories
- Crafting The Perfect Pitch to Editors
Refunds are NOT issued. Re-schedulings are NOT accommodated.