Marlo shares her favorite tips and shortcuts on major social media platforms to give you the couda-woulda-shoulda she wishes she knew when she started using them. This hands-on, how-to seminar will give you the confidence and know-how to use social media platforms to market your small business.
Whether you’re just starting out, relatively new to, or looking to improve your current social media efforts, Marlo has designed this seminar with you in mind. She has collected her favorite learnings to help you benefit from social media while minimizing the frustrations and learning curve.
- Finding your Business’s Brand Voice, Look & Feel to Craft Your Customer’s Experience via Social Media
- Walk-through Demonstrations on How to Set Up Your Brand on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Using Tweetdeck & Hootsuite for Efficiency, Communication and Keeping a Pulse on the Competition
- Benefits: Research & Trends, Networking, Competition, Customer Connections, Editorial Coverage
- Big Picture – Tying Social Media in with Your Website
- Marlo’s Fave Apps for Fun with Food Porn
$125 (75 minute class)
Refunds are NOT issued. Re-schedulings are NOT accommodated.